send Course Introduction
This Oracle Database 12c: RAC Administration training will teach you about Oracle RAC database architecture. Expert Oracle University instructors will deep dive into Global Resources and Cache Fusion. In this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service.
- Install Oracle RAC software.
- Create cluster databases.
- Administer both administrator and policy-managed Oracle RAC databases.
- Monitor and address performance issues.
- Learn about services in a RAC environment as well as highly available connection features including Application Continuity and Transaction Guard.
- Create and administer a RAC One Node Database.
- Create and manage multitennant RAC databases.
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service.
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
- Database Administrators
- Explain the principles and purposes of clusters
- Install the Oracle Database software
- Modify initialization parameters in a RAC environment
- Perform post-database-creation tasks
- Configure RMAN for the RAC environment
- Describe the benefits of Oracle RAC
- Explain the necessity of global resources
- Configure the RAC database to use ARCHIVELOG mode and the fast recovery area
- Convert a single-instance Oracle Database to RACs
- Create a cluster database
and an understanding of the Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service
- Define redo log files in a RAC environment
- Define undo tablespaces in a RAC environment
- Describe global cache coordination
- Describe how Grid Plug and Play affects Clusterware
- Describe the Oracle Clusterware architecture