send Course Introduction
Course Duration 5 days.
**CEH - Certified Ethical Hackers Version 7.0, **Prepare for the CEH certification while learning the latest ethical hacking techniques. If you're concerned about the integrity of your network's infrastructure, you need the ethical hacking tools and techniques you will learn in Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) v7 to enhance your network's defenses. You'll begin by learning how perimeter defenses work. Then, by scanning and attacking your own network (no real networks will be harmed), you'll learn how intruders operate and the steps you can take to secure a system.
Who Should Attend
- This course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- At least two years of IT security experience and a strong working knowledge of TCP/IP. Security+ Prep Course is highly recommended.
- Footprinting and reconnaissance
- Hacking web servers, web applications, and wireless networks
- Penetration testing
- Social engineering
- Trojans, viruses, and worms
- Evading IDS, firewalls, and honeypots
- Buffer overflows
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- System Hacking
- Trojans and Backdoors
- Viruses and Worms
- Social Engineering
- Denial of Service
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Buffer Overflows
- Penetration Testing