send Target Audience
NetApp employees customers
send What Will You Learn
- Configure OnCommand WFA
- Describe OnCommand WFA design components
- Create workflows
- Create building blocks
- List Representational State Transfer (REST) API tasks and support resources.
- Explore the NEtApp PowerShell Toolkit
send Course Introduction
Discover how OnCommand Workflow Automation (OnCommand WFA) can help elimate error-prone manaual processes for storage management in your organization. In this course, you learn how to create and customize workflows to meet your organizational storage requirements. In addition, you create commands, finders, data sources, and functions. The course also provides an overview of the NetApp PowerShell Toolkit and how it integrates with OnCommand WFA.
send Problems Resolved
- NetApp Storage Fundamentals
- Working knowledge of clustered Data ONTAP
- Administration of OnCommand Management Solutions for Clustered Data ONTAP