POWER SYSTEMS AND AIX DIFFERENCES WORKSHOP
星期幾： 一 , 二 , 三
- Discuss the POWER7 hardware
- Discuss and manage virtual Fibre Channel port status
- Discuss and configure Active Memory Deduplication
- Discuss and configure Active Memory Expansion
- Discuss and manage four thread simultaneous multithreading
- Discuss and use enhanced abilities of the AIX 7 performance monitoring commands.
- Discuss and manage the enhanced capabilities in AIX 7 security (including enhanced password requirements and Domain RBAC).
- Discuss and manage the exporting of storage devices to a workload partition.
- Discuss and use AIX 7 implementation and management enhancements, including AIX Runtime Expert and the ability to run AIX52 versioned WPARs.
- Explain AIX 7 storage and networking enhancements
- Explain AIX 7 enhancements in the areas of reliability, availability, and serviceability (RAS)