send Course Introduction
Course Duration 5 days.
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Data Mapping and EDI Processing (X12) - This 5-day instructor-led course introduces students to the Map Editor, mapping, and the Graphical Process Modeler. You will create maps and business processes and also process data to trade with the trading partners. The course provides detailed information on the Sterling B2B Map Editor that is used to map the inbound and outbound business process, and create and execute a business process. The course also deals with the creation of envelopes and the adaptors required for the process. The course is primarily defined for Sterling B2B Integrator map developers and EDI end users.
Who Should Attend
- This basic course is for Sterling B2B Integrator map developers who are responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, and performance tuning of the data maps.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
You should have completed:
- Sterling B2B Integrator Fundamentals (6T611)
- Navigate through the Map Editor.
- Create an Inbound 850, an Outbound 810, a system header, and an 856 Map.
- Administer maps in Sterling B2B Integrator.
- Create an inbound and outbound business process.
- View business process results.
- Create acknowledgements.
- Search for EDI documents and correlations
- Lesson 1. Map Editor and Mapping
- Exercise 1. Map Editor and Mapping
- Lesson 2. Our Business Scenario
- Lesson 3. Inbound 850 Map
- Exercise 3. Inbound 850 Map
- Lesson 4. Administering Maps
- Exercise 4. Administering Maps
- Lesson 5. Inbound Business Processes
- Exercise 5. Inbound Business Processes
- Lesson 6. Viewing Business Process Result
- Exercise 6. Viewing Business Process Result
- Lesson 7. Outbound 810 Map
- Exercise 7. Outbound 810 Map
- Lesson 8. Document Extraction Map
- Exercise 8. Document Extraction Map
- Lesson 9. Outbound Business Processes
- Exercise 9. Outbound Business Processes
- Lesson 10. Viewing Business Process Results
- Exercise 10. Viewing Business Process Results
- Lesson 11. Outbound 856 Map
- Exercise 11. Outbound 856 Map
- Lesson 12. Acknowledgements
- Exercise 12. Acknowledgements
- Lesson 13. Course Wrap Up