This 5-day instructor-led course provides students with a detailed examination of Sterling B2B Integrator, which provides end-to-end enterprise integration server for dynamic real-time and near real-time business collaboration and commerce automation.
This course teaches students techniques, tools and recommended practices that can be used to run a business process, create a business process using the Graphical Process Modeler, explain how to create a service configuration, explain how to track an executable business process, and discuss the basics of Sterling B2B Integrator through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for EDI End Users, Connect: End Users, Web Developers, as well as System Administrators.
J2EE Framework and N-Tiered Architectures
Database schemas and related concepts
Sterling B2B Integrator Basics
Run a business process.
Create a business process using the Graphical Process Modeler.
Explain how to create a service configuration.
Explain how to track an executable business process.
Discuss the basics of Sterling B2B Integrator.
- Course Overview
- Lesson 1. About IBM Sterling B2B Integrator
- Lesson 2. Basic BPML Concepts
- Lesson 3. XPath Basics
- Lesson 4. Graphical Process Modeler (GPM)
- Lesson 5. Using the GPM
- Lesson 6. Troubleshooting a Business Process
- Lesson 7. Introduction to Service Management
- Lesson 8. Case Study
- Lesson 9. Sterling B2B Integrator Mapping
- Lesson 10. Typing Map
- Lesson 11. Tracking System Health
- Lesson 12. Best Practices
- Lesson 13. Case Study
- Lesson 14. Course Wrap Up