CCNA Bootcamp (CCNABC)
- Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs
- Establish Internet connectivity
- Manage network device security
- Describe IPv6 basics
- Troubleshoot VLAN issues, explain how STP works, configure EtherChannel, and understand the idea behind Layer 3 redundancy
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Define the characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN
- Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot multiarea OSPF
- Describe SNMP, syslog, and NetFlow, and manage Cisco device configurations, IOS images, and licenses
Trainocate offers a quality learning experience in the areas of IT and Best Practice training. Core areas of specialism includes networking, virtualization, data center, collaboration, and new product adoption from leading vendors such as Brocade, Cisco, Citrix, CompTIA, Fortinet, IBM, Microsoft, NetApp, Red Hat, SalesForce, Trend Micro, and VMware.
Our best practice portfolio covers the areas of service management, business process improvement, project management and business analysis.